2nd post of the day.
Dickson bought adobe photoshop and dreamweaver!
RAHHHHH : D
but he's that kind that he's gonna lend me(:
thanks much much "thick-skin" boy!
i dont think i could meet up with you though.
You know, im very busy :D
but i also dont wanna get it in July.
thats so late.
you shouldn't have smsed me,
telling me you bought it.
YOU MADE ME GET SO INSANE!
I told you about adobe photoshop,
then you went to buy it!
urgh, you made me so jealous!
Second, Liang Deng won me by,
achieveing 0.1% higher than me!
and he got one position higher than me!
ARGHH!!!
Brent gotten 118th position.
I gotten 122th position.
Liang Deng gotten 121th position.
urgh urgh urgh!
But good news (:
I WIN DICKSON!
lovely : DD
he gotten 191th position.
aww sad sad,
study hard okay dickson!
and and i wont grow shorter(:
I WONT WANT TO SHRINK!
i dont want you to be taller than me.
I want to be much much taller than you!
I wanna go the combine concert.
Gina, should i invite my whole family (:
then, you'll see lots of Chia's faces, smiling at you!
hahaha, okay i shall end this second post here.
getting high and much higher,
thanks to Gina and Dickson!